Royal ancestors to Nycander´s
All source below is from Oscar Nycander´s book plus added information afte 1909 by myself.
LINE BACK TO KING KARL KNUTSSON BONDE.
Here I present my line way back to the Swedish King Carl
Knutsson Bonde. Below is a picture of myself and my wife Victoria.
I am a descendant of the Nycander family with roots back in the 900-s.
According to the great genealogist Oscar Nycander I have relatives like
the King Harald Hårfager and the king Knut Knutsson Bonde
(three times king in Sweden). Down here I present my line down to King
Karl Knutsson Bonde.
1) My mother is Birgitta
Persson was born in 1934 in Stockholm. She has
done an impressive body of work as an amateur genealogist.
She is married to Sven Persson born in the south of Sweden
1930. Sven has his own blog.
2) Her mother, my grandmother Jenny
Hansson was born Brodén. She lived between
1907-1967. She was married to Arne Hansson (1901-1994).
3) Jenny's mother, Rea
Brodén, was born Nycander, my great
grandmother. She lived between 1876-1969. I met her several
times in the late sixties. She was married to a Swedish bank director
4) Rea's father was Carl
Magnus Nycander (Born 31th of April in 1831 and died in
29th of April 1909) who spent many years working in different
areas of Europe setting up "gymnastic-institutes. He was a Swede,
married to a German woman, Bertha Müller, from
Bremen. They had many children born in different European countries.
For example Rea was born in Brussels, Belgium.
5) His father was the captain Carl
Axel Nycander born on the 10th of October 1796 in Finland
(which at that time belonged to Sweden). He died at the 21th of March
of 1860. He was maried to Charlotta Johanna Hansson born 1798 in
Marstrand and died in 1888 at Torp. As I understand Oscar Nycander has
written another book about relativies of Charlotte Hanson.
6) Carl Axel Nycander's father was colonel Carl Nycander born
in Helsinki on February 13th 1757. He fought many wars.
He was married to Märtha
Christina Hägerflycht born 3 of August 1772 in
Stockholm. He died in Stockholm 21th of July 1826. She died in 1838.
Carl Nycander is the ancestor of the Peruian line of
Nycander´s. He had a son Berndt Otto Nycander (Born 10th of
October 1811 , he died 23 of march 1869), Berndt Otto was married twice
and had several children. Below is pictures of him and his wife
One of Berndt Otto´s Nycander´s son from his second
marriage Bernt Axel Nycander (1858 11th of October->22th of
September 1907) settled down in Peru with his wife Marguerite
Marguerite´s father was from Bordeaux, France and her mother
was from Arequipea, Peru. Bernt Axel had five children. Nr 2
Axel René born 1892 20th of October is the grandfather to
Eduardo Nycander see further his link http://www.perunature.com/pages/index.htm
Another brother of Berndt Axel was Oscar
Nycander himself, the great genealogist.
7) Märta´s father was colonel Johan Axel Hägerflycht
born in 1733 . He was married to Märtha Margaretha Dalmanson
8) Johan Axel´s mother was Magdalena Catharina Falkenberg
(1712-1803). She was married to Johan Gustaf Hägerflycht
9) Magdalena´s father was liuteanat colonel Conrad Falkenberg
(1674-1723). He was married to Brita Maria Cedercrantz (1682-1759).
10) Conrad´s father was Carl
Falkenberg, county governor (1644-1697). He was married to
Magdalena Maria Bjelke.
11) Carl Falkenberg´s mother was Catharina Bonde
(1617-1652). She was married to Conrad von Falkenberg, county
governor (1591-1597). A picture of Conrad is shown below.
11) Catharina Bonde´s mother was Beata Oxenstjerna
(1591-1621). She was married to Carl Bonde to Lajhela.
Carl Bonde was a minister in the goverment of Sweden.
12) Beata´s father was Gustaf
Gabrielsson Oxenstjerna (1551-1597. He was also
a minister in the government of Sweden. He was married to
Barbro Axelsdotter Bjelke (1556-1624).
13) Gustaf´s mother was Beata
Ericsdotter Trolle. She was married to Gabriel
Christersson Oxenstjerna, minister in the goverment (died in 1585).
14) Beata´s mother was Catharina
Ericsdotter Gyllenstjerna. She was married to Eric
Arfvidsson Trolle, minister in the goverment who died in1529.
15) Catharina´s father was Eric Ericsson Gyllenstjerna
(died in1502) married to Anna Carlsdotter (died in 1552).
16) Eric´s mother was Christina
Carlsdotter Bonde born in 1432 . She was married to Eric
Ericsson Gyllenstjerna, minister in the goverment (died in 1477).
17) Christina´s father was the Swedish king Carl Knutsson Bonde
(1409-1470) married to Birgitta Thuresdotter Bielke (born in 1
The Line from King Harald Hårfager to Carl Nycander
1) Harald Hårfager, King of Norway (ca 850, died eafter 930).
2) Son Sigurd Rese, King of Ringerike
3) Son: Halfdan Sigurdsson, King at the Oplanaden.
4) Son: Sugurd Syr, King of Ringerike, died 1018, married to Asta Gudbrandsdotter.
5) Son: Harald Hårdråde, King of Norway, born ca 1015, died 1066. Married to Thora Thorbergsdotter.
6) Son:Olof Kyrre, King of Norway, died 1093.
7) Son: Magnus Barfot, King of Norway (1073-1103).
8) Son: Harald Gille, King of Norway, died 1136.
9) Son:Sigurd Mund, King of Norway (1122-1155).
10) Son: Sverre, King of Norway (1152-1252).
11) Son: Hakon den unge, King of Norway , died 1204.
12) Son:Hakon den gamle, King of Norway (1204-1263) married in 1225 with Margareta Skulesdotter (died in1270).
13) Son; Magnus Lagaböter, King of Norway (1238-1280) married 1261 with Ingeborg of Denmark (died in 1287).
14)Son: Hakon Höglägg, King of Norway (1270-1319) married 1299 with Euphemia af Rügen (died in 1312).
15) Daughter: Agnes married with Haftor Jonnson at Sudreim (died in 1320).
16)Son Sigurd Haftorsson at Sudreim, married to Ingeborg Erlingsdotter.
17)Daughter: Agnes Sigurdsdotter married to Jon Martinsson Stjerna at Sudreim.
18) Daughter: Catharina Jonsdotter married to Alf Harladsson at Manvik (died ine 1412).
19) Daughter : Gro Alfsdotter married to Matts Jacobsson Römer to Sigerstad.
20) Daughter: Gertrud Mattsdotter married to Nils Lagesson Posse, minister in the government 1487.
21) Son: Axel Nilsson Posse to Hellekis, died 1551 married to Anna Axelsdotter.
22) Daughter: Elsa Axelsdotter Posse married 1548 to Axel Ericsson Bjelke, minister in the government, died 1559.
23) Daughter: Barbro Bjelke (1556-1624) married 1580 with Gustaf
Gabrielsson Oxenstjerna, minister in the government (1551-1597).
24) Daughter: Beata Oxenstjerna (1591-1621) married to Carl Bonde to Lajhela, minister in the goverment (1581-1652).
25) Daughter Catharina Bonde (1617-1652) married to Conrad von Falkenberg, county governor (1591-1654).
26) Son: Carl Falkenberg, county governor (1644-1697) married to Magdalena Maria Bjelke (died in 1676).
27) Son: Conrad Falkenberg, colonellieutant (1674-123) married to Brita Catharina Cedercrantz (1682-1759).
28) Daughter: Magdalena Catharina Falkenberg (1712-1803) married to Johan Gustaf Hägerflycht, captain(1704-1736).
29) Son, Johan Axel Hägerflycht, colonel (1733-1805) married to Märtha Margareta Dalmansson (1745-1790).
30) Daughter: Märtha Christina Hägerflycht (1772-1838)
married to Carl Nycander (1757-1826), ancestor to the swedish line of